Friday, August 25, 2017

Santa in His Sleigh & a Happy Car Template in store

I hope you had a wonderful week and have a fun weekend planned. We're trying to get rid of squash bugs in the garden. They are killing the zucchini and the crook neck squash. We're not happy about it. :( But, hopefully we've got something that will fix it before we lose those plants.

I am getting so excited. Every morning when I get up the air is getting cooler. I love the feel of the autumn weather. It's my favorite time of year. I've already pulled out my sweaters and sweatshirts. Bring it on... I'm ready! :)

Here are a couple new templates in my store today. I hope you like these templates and I hope you're having a great weekend. Come check out everything in my store. It's still on sale for 60% off.

I have an announcement on my Buy-My-Store. Because I've added so many new templates to my store, I'm going to raise the price from $100 to $130. It's still the same amazing deal because you're getting so many more templates. But, I'm not raising it until September 15, so if you've been considering it, now is the time to do it before the price is raised. Once it's raised I will not lower it again. Come check it out here.

Hugs

You can find this template in my store here

You can find this template in my store here

You can only find this deal here


No comments:

Post a Comment