Tuesday, August 22, 2017

New Vintage Car Template in Store

I have to admit, when I get something in my mind, I can't let go for a while. I have cars in my sights and seem to have made a lot of car and truck templates lately. They are all in my store here. I have added other things in between, but it's mostly cars! I am going to try to focus on other things too. LOL

I hope you're having an amazing week. It's stormy here. I love rain. I love storms. The dog does not. Not at all. Poor girl. She  is curled up as close as she can to me and is shaking hard. I feel bad for her! I'm going to let her up on the bed tonight. That's usually a no no, so she's going to love it. I might be awake because of it, but she'll love it.

Tomorrow is the first day of school for the kids. I'm excited. We got him a backpack, lunchbox and a jacket tonight. He also has everything else ready for his first day. I can't wait for him to tell me how it all went! I love that little man! He's my light! :)

Hugs

You can find this template in my store here

No comments:

Post a Comment