Monday, July 31, 2017

Pampered Pups Blog Train

I am back designing again. I took a break from school for a bit so I thought I would start designing.  My store is here: Digi Style Designs

I'm also part of the Pampered Pups Blog train. It's a fun blog train. You'll love it.
For my portion, I used some of my new templates to make this. The bear, the truck and the some are all templates I just put in my store. Right now they are on a great deal. They are all 60% off. Come check them out.
Here is my portion of the blog train.
I used my Stavin Bear Swims,  Summer Splash, Truck 1 Back View, Picnic Time 1,  Camping Bundle 2 and Camping Bundle 1 templates to make my portion of the blog train


You can download it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4tkamwnfwziiqyq/sbad_pp_ss_bt.zip?dl=0


Here's the rest of the train.


Train departs here:
 SS_Pampered_Pups_BT

 Jodhi: Miggins

 Sherry: Nellie Bell's Unique Boutique

 Joyce: Joy's Creations

 Joy: Memory Mosaic

Sugarbutt Artistic Designs - You are here.

 Angelhaze: Angelhaze

 Lori: Moore Blessings Digital Designs

 Marieke: Designs by Romajo - Blog

 Andrea: Dea's Designs

 Carrie: Skinni's Scraps and Stuff

 Susan: Tootypup Scraps

7 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back designing. Thank you for the free kit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed it. Since I am on break from school I thought this would be fun to do. I am loving it. You're welcome for this. Good to see you again. Thought about you while in school!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much,this is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment. I'm glad you like it.

      Delete
  3. Great to see you back designing. I have missed you

    ReplyDelete