Thursday, February 18, 2016

St Patricks Day Templates Now In Stores

Good afternoon! How is your day going? It is hailing and stormy here. I am waiting for my cute lil man to get out of school so I am sitting by the fireplace staying warm until he is out! :)

I have some new templates in my stores and wanted to show you them. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great day!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my new Happy Toast set. It has a happy wine bottle and a happy glass. You can find this template set in my stores below:


This is my new lyre template. You can find this template in my stores below:

This is my new lil mouse who has found the pot of gold and the end of the rainbow template. You can find this template in my stores below:

This is my new lil penguin who has found a 4 leaf clover template.


You can find all of these templates in my stores below:






No comments:

Post a Comment