Thursday, January 7, 2016

New Valentines Templates Now in Stores

Good morning. How are you doing today? We are doing great. I am about to get ready to make some beef stew for dinner tonight. Of course I will use my pressure cooker. I love that thing. I don't know if my lil man will like stew because it has veggies in it. But dang it, I am going to keep trying to make something he will eventually like. I hope he outgrows this stage soon and starts eating like he did when he was little.
I made a couple new Valentines templates and they are now in my stores. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great day!
Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my new happy heart template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

This is my new mouse who is delivering his Valentines template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

Scrap Seeds
Daisies & Dimples
Digi Style Designs
Berry Applicious

No comments:

Post a Comment