Sunday, January 10, 2016

New Valentine Templates Now in Stores

How was your weekend? I hope you had a wonderful time. We had a nice time at the cabin but boy was it freezing. We snuggled up with the heater and electric blanket. But it was still so fun. I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Because we couldn't go outside for too long I did have time to make some new templatesand I have put it in my stores. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great day!
Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my new happy chocolate template set. It has 3 happy chocolate candies.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

This is my new Valentine chocolate candies template set. It has 3 chocolate candies.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

Scrap Seeds
Daisies & Dimples
Digi Style Designs
Berry Applicious

No comments:

Post a Comment