Friday, January 8, 2016

New Valentine Template Now in Stores Plus a Limited Time Freebie

How is your Friday? I hope you are having a great week and have a wonderful weekend planned. We are going to my friends cabin for the weekend to enjoy the snow. Except that it snowed here last night so maybe I should just stay here. But come on, staying at a cabin is fun! :)
I have a new Valentine template now in my stores. Plus I have a freebie for you. I have to explain the freebie though. :)
These are a limited time freebie so be sure to grab them before they expire. I hope you like these cards & I hope you find the same humor in them that I and my friends family does and I hope you are having a great day.

Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my new Valentines box of chocolates template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

Expired
You can find my templates in my stores here:
Scrap Seeds
Daisies & Dimples
Digi Style Designs
Berry Applicious

1 comment: