Thursday, January 21, 2016

New Templates Now In My Stores

How is your week going? I sure hope it is going great. We are doing fine. I have been canning with my mentor this week. It is great. I am getting addicted. I know it's not canning season but in order to teach me how we have decided to do some. If you are a canner I would love to have some tips or recipes! :)

I do have 2 new template sets in my stores and wanted to show them to you. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great day!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my new mouse with a flower. You can find this template in any of my stores listed below.


This is my new London template set. it has a police hat, a luggage and a sign template. As a bonus I have included 2 free matching paper templates. You can find this template in any of my stores listed below.

No comments:

Post a Comment