Thursday, December 10, 2015

New Santa & Happy Candy Cane Templates Now in My Stores

Happy Thursday. I hope you are having a great week. My lil man got to go on the Polar Express here in Utah (it is in Heber, UT). It was so cute. I am so glad he got to do this. I wish I could have gone with him but those tickets are SO EXPENSIVE (Well, I think they are anyway) lol. So I stayed home and made some templates! :)
I hope you like my new Santa and happy candy cane templates and I hope you are having a great day!
Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my new Santa template. It is a Santa who is stuck in the fireplace. It is a layer intense file. It has 2 different small mice plus a small ornament, candle, wording and 4 stockings (all which you can color differentlY).
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

This is my new happy candy cane template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

You can find these templates in my stores below:
Scrap Seeds
Daisies & Dimples
Digi Style Designs
Berry Applicious

No comments:

Post a Comment