Sunday, December 13, 2015

New Christmas Templates Now In Stores

Happy Sunday! How was your week? How was your weekend? We had a good one. I think I might have strep so I have been down this weekend. But I will find out tomorrow when I go to the Dr. I just hope my lil man does not get this. I would feel horrible giving him this. I am kind of tired but I wanted to post my new templates before I go to bed so I will keep this short! :)
I have new templates now in my stores. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great day!
Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my new gingerbread man template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

This is my new happy cookie template set. It has 2 happy cookie templates.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

You can find these templates in my stores below:
Scrap Seeds
Daisies & Dimples
Digi Style Designs
Berry Applicious

No comments:

Post a Comment