Wednesday, October 7, 2015

New templates now in my stores

Happy Thursday. How is your week going? We are doing great. I am slowly healing and able to use my arm a little bit. I still get sore after using it for a bit and have to rest but at least I can use it to design. I missed it! :) I am heading to bed for the first time tonight. The pills they gave me make me leave me with weird sleeping times. I hope that gets back to normal soon. I love my sleep time! lol.
I have new templates now in my stores. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great day!
Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my new Boo to You Ghost template. As a bonus I have included 2 matching paper templates free.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

This is my new Halloween fun template bundle. It includes a boo word art, a sticker word art, an eek banner plus as a bonus I have included 2 matching paper templates free.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

This is my new turkey template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

You can find these templates in my stores below:
Scrap Seeds:
Daisies & Dimples:
Digi Style Designs:

No comments:

Post a Comment