Monday, October 12, 2015

New snowman template now in my stores

Happy Monday! I hope you are having a great day! It has been a nice day. My lil man is growing so fast. He has discovered the camera Grandma gave him 2 years ago. He is taking pictures and having fun with it. It is so cute. Tomorrow we are going to go for a walk so he can take some more pictures of things beyond the house. I will have to upload some of them to show you. I love this age. They are so much fun to be around! :)
I have a new template now in my stores. I hope you like my new template and I hope you are having a great day!
Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my new snowman template. He is looking upward to see if it will snow soon. As a bonus I have included 3 free matching paper templates
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

You can find this template in my stores below:
Scrap Seeds:
Daisies & Dimples:
Digi Style Designs:

No comments:

Post a Comment