Friday, October 30, 2015

New Christmas templates now in my stores

Happy pre Halloween day! lol! I am excited for Halloween. My lil man has decided to be a Ultron. It is his favorite character in the Avengers movie. He looks so cute. I love it. Grandma tried to teach him to say give me the candy and nobody gets hurt. Sometimes you just have to laugh. lol! I am going to be busy this weekend so I wanted to get some templates out today. I hope you like my new templates (yes, of course, they are Christmas) lol!
I have new Christmas templates now in my stores. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great day!
Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my new fairyland template set. It has a fairy candy tree and a fairy candy light. As a bonus I inlcuded 3 free matching paper templates.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

This is my new Christmas cane clock template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

This is my new Gingerbread man with a sign template. As a bonus I included 2 free matching paper templates
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

You can find these templates in my stores below:
Scrap Seeds:
Daisies & Dimples:
Digi Style Designs:

No comments:

Post a Comment