Sunday, October 25, 2015

New Christmas templates now in my stores


I have new Christmas templates now in my stores. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great day!
Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my new Santa's Ride template. Santa is a little tired of the cold sleigh so he is using an airplane. One of the reindeer looks like his missed the flight so he is hanging on to the engine. lol.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

This is my new Reindeer tag template. Just add your own words to the tag. I have included the reindeer names in the examples in the zip.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

This is my new country Christmas paper template bundle.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

You can find these templates in my stores below:
Scrap Seeds:
Daisies & Dimples:
Digi Style Designs:

2 comments: