Monday, September 21, 2015

New scarecrow & crows template now in my stores

Good morning! I hope you had a great weekend. We are just getting ready to clean and do laundry from the weekend. Yep, you guessed it. I am procrastinating. lol! I guess I better get working since nobody else wants to do my work. lol! But I wanted to put a new template in my stores before I begin.
I have a new scarecrow & crows template in my stores. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great day!
Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my new scarecrow & crow template. It is a scarecrow who is shocked to see crows resting on him.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

You can find this template in my stores below:
Scrap Seeds:
Daisies & Dimples:
Digi Style Designs:

No comments:

Post a Comment