Thursday, August 20, 2015

New Halloween cat & fence template now in stores

Happy Friday! Are you excited and ready for the weekend? We do not have a lot planned for the weekend but that is good. It will give me time to make some templates! I have a couple more I would love to get done this weekend and in my stores by Sunday. I am also in a blog train that should be coming out really soon so please check back for that as well.
I have a new templates in my stores. I hope you like my new template and I hope you are having a great Friday and a great weekend!
Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my new Halloween template. It is a cat and his friend the mouse looking over a fence.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

You can find these templates in my stores below:
Scrap Seeds:
Daisies & Dimples:
Digi Style Designs:
Scraps-N-Pieces:

No comments:

Post a Comment