Monday, January 5, 2015

New monkey, giraffe and sword & shield templates now in my stores

How was your weekend? I hope you had a great one. We had a nice one. It is still so cold we can't go outside much. But it is supposed to warm up this week a little so we can go play. :)

I have some new templates in my stores. I have a monkey, giraffe and a sword and shield set.

Also I have opened up in Scraps N Pieces. I am excited to be there. I am slowly getting my items in the store. To celebrate I am having a 40% off sale in my stores so come check it out. This will go on until the end of January!

I also have some items that are now being retired. I have them on a special sale going on until the 15th of January. After that they will be retired and the templates no longer for sale anywhere so be sure to check out the great sale for these items retiring. I had to do that because I was getting so many templates that I felt it was just too many. You can find my retiring items at 2 stores right now. I couldn't figure out how to retire them at the others so I just have them on retirement at both Daisies & Dimples here and at Digi Style Designs here.

I hope you like my new template and I hope you are having a great weekend!

Hugs
Sugarbutt


This is my new baby giraffe template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my new monkey template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my new sword and shield template set. 
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.





No comments:

Post a Comment