Thursday, January 8, 2015

New gorilla, frog and castle templates now in my stores

How is your week? Are you excited for the weekend? We are going to go to a friends house for the weekend so I am very excited. We leave tomorrow. I am taking my computer but I do not know how much time I will get online. So I hope you all have a great weekend! :)

I have some new templates in my stores. I have a castle tower, a castle drawbridge and a gorilla template.

Also Since I have opened up in Scraps N Pieces and I am slowly getting my items in the store I decided to celebrate so I am having a 40% off sale in my stores so come check it out. This will go on until the end of January!

I also have some items that are now being retired. I have them on a special sale going on until the 15th of January. After that they will be retired and the templates no longer for sale anywhere so be sure to check out the great sale for these items retiring. I had to do that because I was getting so many templates that I felt it was just too many. You can find my retiring items at 2 stores right now. I couldn't figure out how to retire them at the others so I just have them on retirement at both Daisies & Dimples here and at Digi Style Designs here.

I hope you like my new template and I hope you are having a great weekend!

Hugs
Sugarbutt


This is my new castle tower.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my new castle with a drawbridge
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my new frog template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


This is my new gorilla holding a heart template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.







No comments:

Post a Comment