Tuesday, December 2, 2014

New honey bear template now in my stores plus a freebie

I hope you had a great day! How is your Christmas shopping going? Hopefully we will get done soon (but notice I said hope) lol!

I have a new template in my store plus day 2 of the 12 days of Christmas freebies. I hope you like my new template and freebie and I hope you are having a great day!

Remember all my stores are on sale until Sunday (extended from this sale ad here). This is the largest sale I have ever had. You can save 50% off in my stores (listed below)

Hugs
Sugarbutt



All my stores (listed below) are on sale for 50% off!

This is my honey bear template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

(Remember all my stores will be on sale until Monday! 50% off!!! :)











And now for your freebie.


This freebie will only be online for 24 hours. It is my first of the 12 days of Christmas freebies! I hope you like it.
Expired

3 comments: