Saturday, December 27, 2014

New fox & bee templates now in stores (and only a few days left of sale)

How is your weekend going? I hope you are having a great one. We are having fun. My cute lil man is making me play with the toys Santa gave him. It is so cute to me. He is so cute! :)

I have a week with him since school is out next week. We are going to build a snowman this week and hopefully we are going to make some new years cookies. I don't know why, but he wants to make them.  Now I have to figure out what they are. lol!

I have a new fox and a new bee template in my stores. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great weekend.

My stores are still on sale for 50% off, but only for 4 more days so come check it out before I have to put my stores back to normal pricing!

Hugs
Sugarbutt


This is my new bee template
You can find these in any of my stores listed below.

This is my new fox template
You can find these in any of my stores listed below.


The countdown is on. 4 days left for my stores to be on sale for 50% off. After that I will have to put them back! Come check my stores out to save more than I have ever had on sale before! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment