Saturday, December 20, 2014

New angel bear template and a freebie for you.

Happy Saturday! Last weekend before Christmas. Are you ready? I am finally ready. I just finished wrapping today and hiding (of course hiding) lol!

I have some new templates in my stores plus I have a freebie for you. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great weekend!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my new angel bear template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

(because I am a little on the lazy side this week, I decided not to take the time to take my stores off sale, so all my stores will be on sale until next Sunday! 50% off!!! :)











And here is the freebie. 
Expired

(and remember, if you missed any of the freebies this past month you can have one more shot to get them. Christmas day I will post them again for the day only so be sure to come back on Christmas day if you missed any of them) :)


2 comments: