Sunday, November 2, 2014

New reinbear & reindeer templates now in my stores

I hope you had a great weekend. I am still finishing new templates this weekend. I was able to take more time even after everyone came home. I love those days. It makes me feel like I have accomplished something! :)

This template is a bear dressed as a reindeer. My lil man named him reinbear. I am still smiling at how his cute lil mind thinks! :)

I hope you like my new template and I hope you had a great weekend!

Hugs
Sugarbutt



Come check out all my stores listed below to save 40% my already low prices!

This is my reinbear template. 
You can find this template in any of my stores listed below. 

This is my reindeer template.
You can find this template in any of my stores listed below. 

These templates can be found in any of my stores listed below.











No comments:

Post a Comment