Monday, November 24, 2014

New Christmas templates now in my stores

Good morning! I hope you are having a great week. We are getting ready for Thanksgiving. I am going to a huge family Thanksgiving. There will be about 100 people or so there. I am excited. We will make homemade pies and stuffing! :)

I have some new Christmas templates in my stores. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great day!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my new waiting for Santa bear template. If you look close you will see a little mouse with the bear.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my fairy elf shoe template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my new snowman with a shovel template.

You can find these in any of my stores listed here.












No comments:

Post a Comment