Monday, November 17, 2014

New Christmas and fairy Christmas templates now in my stores

Happy Monday! :) I hope you are having a great day! Its cold outside and since my lil man is in school full time I have time at home and it is quiet. Well, the time I am not in school that is. lol!

I have some new templates in my stores and wanted to show them to you. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great day!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my caroling fun set. It has a music note (metal) with snow and sleigh bells ring are you listening on it. Also a star (metal) with A Star, a star dancing in the art on it and a snowman candle holder.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


This is my latest fairy Christmas set. It has a fairy Christmas house and a fairy Christmas tree.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.




No comments:

Post a Comment