Tuesday, October 28, 2014

New Halloween, bear & Christmas templates now in stores plus a 24 hour only Halloween CU OK freebie template for you

How is your week going? I hope you are having a great week. We are doing great. We are home from the trip and relaxing today. We have loads of laundry and cleaning to do but no motivation to do it. lol!

I got some new templates done and in my stores. I also have a cu freebie template for you. This will only be online for 24 hours and it will be gone after that. This is my Halloween gift to you! I hope you like my new templates and freebie and I hope you are having a fantastic week.

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my latest bear template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


This is my snowman in a mitten template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


This was a request from a friend. It's my new witch bear template. My friend used this in her daughters kindergarten class for the pin the nose on the witch game for their Halloween party. I wish I could watch them play this game! :)
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.





And here is your Halloween gift from me.

This is my never too old sign. It's a wooden sign with 6 candies on it. I have included the png files for those who do not use Photoshop. I hope you like this freebie.
Expired


2 comments: