Wednesday, September 3, 2014

New lantern, tall top hat & country wood gate templates now in my stores

Good morning! I hope you are having a great week. I am having a great week. My lil man is in school and it was hard at first but now I find out that I am able to do more work so I can get more items done for my stores. I miss him but its good I get things done! :) He loves school now. I am glad about that! :)

I have new items in my store and I will post a freebie this afternoon. I hope you like my new items and I hope you have a great day!

Hugs
Sugarbutt


This is my newest wood country gate with metal hinges and door knobs.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my newest rustic lantern with a candle.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my newest top hat. Its a tall top hat.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


You can find these templates in any of my stores listed here. 













No comments:

Post a Comment