Sunday, September 21, 2014

New bear & koala bear templates now in my stores

How was your weekend? I hope you had a great one. We had a pretty good weekend. It rained all weekend so we stayed in but we had fun with friends anyway! :)

Since it rained I was able to finish a couple more templates and got them in my stores.

Also, my stores are still on sale until the end of this month. So come save 30% off everything until the end of the month.

I will be back with a couple freebies this week so come back to see those as well!

I hope you like my new templates and I hope you have  a wonderful week!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my poor bear template. He is wearing a ratty vest with patches.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


This is my koala bear template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.




No comments:

Post a Comment