Wednesday, July 2, 2014

New vacation and Christmas templates now in my stores

Good afternoon. How are you doing? If you came here for the blog train, you can find that in the post just before this one! :)

For those of you in America, are you excited for Independence day? I am excited. We get to go with some friends to celebrate. We will leave early Friday morning and we will come back late afternoon or evening on Sunday. I am so excited. We get to do the parade, fair and everything. I still can't lift my camera so I can't take pictures. I'm sad about that because I wanted to show you some pictures. But maybe I can take some with my phone and show you.

We did a Christmas in July blog train for a store I am in with My Memories. I decided to go ahead and release templates for Christmas early for it to. I also made a plane trip bundle. I hope you like these templates and I hope you have a fantastic week and holiday if you live in America! If not, I hope you have a great week!

This is my new prim Christmas set. I always heard the saying I believe in Santa, but as I got older I would tell my mom that I believed in mommy Claus so I made a sign with both those sayings. This also includes a wooden joy sign and a wood candy cane and a paper with a letter to Santa on a wood background and with 3 wood stars. 
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here and my store with Kitten Scraps here.


I love airplanes. I wish I could fly all over the world seeing the sights. I am obsessed with watching them. Every time I hear one I have to stop and watch it. I have gotten my lil man obsessed with them to. lol! This also includes a plane & a leather suitcase. :)
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here and my store with Kitten Scraps here.


No comments:

Post a Comment