Thursday, May 8, 2014

Soft dart toy set now in stores plus a freebie

Good afternoon! I hope you're having a great day! We're having a nice one. My lil man is hanging out with his daddy today. He was excited to hang out with him today. I thought that was so cute. But I miss having him here too! It's not about me though, it's about what the sweetest lil 4yo I know wants and today it's hanging with daddy! I can't wait to have him back though! I'm trying to find some cheap and easy crafts to do with a 4yo. If you know of any sites that I should visit please leave the link in the comments for me! :)

I have taken this opportunity with my lil man being gone to make another bundle to put in my stores. This one is a soft dart toy bundle. It includes a soft dart, 2 soft gun darts, a dart gun and a target. I have included the examples in the set too. I made you a freebie using the elements from this bundle too. You can find that below. 

I hope you like my new bundle and freebie and I hope you're having a great day!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

You can find this new bundle in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here

Here's the freebie
Freebie has expired


1 comment: