Thursday, September 7, 2017

New Templates in Store plus a Freebie

It's been a couple days since I've put in new items and posted. It's been a busy week here. It's almost the weekend and I'm excited for it. I have plans this weekend and hope I can keep them. I want to do some cooking (I am still going to culinary school but am taking a break for now). I miss cooking. It will be fun. I also want to do some designing. Of course... that's something I love a lot too! :) My lil man will be with his dad for part of the weekend, but he'll be here too and I want to have some fun with him as well.

I hope you have a great weekend planned. It's slowly getting colder and if you are like me and love the cooler temps, you're as excited as I am for Autumn/Fall to be in full force! :)

I have some new templates and a freebie in my store for you. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you like my freebie too!

Hugs

You can find my new limo template in my store here


You can find this limo hat template in my store here


You can find my dancing pumpkin template in my store here


You can find my new happy pumpkin template in my store here

Here is the freebie.

This freebie comes from various templates of mine.
The car is my limo 1 template
Both my Patrick Pumpkin & my Peter Pumpkin templates
Both Frank & Ghost are from my Halloween Van 1 Template

You can get this Freebie in my store  EXPIRED

No comments:

Post a Comment