Monday, August 7, 2017

New Date Night and Happy Car Templates now in store

I hope you had a great weekend. I had a nice one. I didn't do a lot, but that was good because I was able to make new templates. I've enjoyed designing again. I will be doing less once school goes back. But, I have decided to take a less heavy load at school so I will be able to stay here and go to school and still design. That made me happy. We'll see what next year brings.

I have 2 new templates in my stores. One is a car with 2 mice in it who are on a date. The other is a happy car. I have really been into designing cars lately. I love making them. They are so much fun for me.

Just a reminder that you can still get my store for 60% off, which is a great deal. Come check it out here.

You can also get my Buy-My-Store. It's a great deal. You get well over $1,000 dollars of CU templates for only $100. Come check it out here.

I hope you like my new templates and I hope you have a great Monday!

Hugs

You can get this template here

You can get this template here

No comments:

Post a Comment