Friday, January 15, 2016

New Templates Now in Stores Plus a Freebie

Happy Friday! How are you doing? How was your week? We had a nice week. I was sick for part of the week so I have been dragging a little. But now I am doing better. I was even able to make some homemade salsa late last night and I bottled it. I know it is out of season but I was craving it. Maybe it is from the cold. But salsa when you have a cold seems to make you feel better. It is my comfort food when I have a cold. :)
I made some new templates and they are now in my stores. I also have a freebie for you. It will be at the end of this post! I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great day!
Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my new bee template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

This is my new bear with a Valentine template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

This is my new Valentine Items Template set. It has a dotted heart and 2 love papers.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

Here is the Valentine freebie cards. These will print on 8 1/2 x 11 paper. These Valentines are some wording from a good friend of mine. Her and her family are always sending funny valentine cards to each other. The one in the middle is one that I just put in because they all don't need to funny/sarcastic, right? lol! I hope you like these.

Expired

You can find these templates in my stores below:
Scrap Seeds
Daisies & Dimples
Digi Style Designs
Berry Applicious

1 comment: