Monday, January 4, 2016

New Frog & Fly Templates Now in Stores.

Happy Monday! Are you glad to be back to a normal week after the holidays? I kind of am. I love Christmas but I am so glad to be back to my normal routine. Today we went to see a friends new house. They bought a fixer upper so they were ripping out the carpet so they could put new in. My little man was so cute. He helped. He tried so hard to drag the carpet to the trash bin and to rip it up. It was so cute.
I have new templates now in my stores. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great day!
Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my new frog template.It is a frog with a little fly
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

This is my new fly template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

Scrap Seeds
Daisies & Dimples
Digi Style Designs
Berry Applicious

No comments:

Post a Comment