Sunday, January 17, 2016

New Bear in a Flower Pot Template Now in My Stores

Happy Sunday! I hope you are having a great day! It is kind of a lazy day right now. We are relaxing today and having a snuggle day. I love those days. We are watching some fun shows just enjoying the day. Do you ever have days like that? Just fun, quiet days?
One of the funnest things I can do is create. So when I have quiet days I love to have my laptop open and Photoshop working. :) So, I was able to make another template and it is now in my stores. I hope you like my new template and I hope you are having a great day!
Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my new bear who has climbed into a flower pot to pick a flower template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

Scrap Seeds
Daisies & Dimples
Digi Style Designs
Berry Applicious

No comments:

Post a Comment