Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Gold Coin Templates Now in Stores

How is your week going? Are you keeping warm? It is pretty cold here. I have had the fireplace on since I got up this morning and that is not normal for me. I usually don't run it this long. I am so happy they put this in for me. I love having it on cold days like this! :)

I have made some new templates. I kind of moved from Valentines to St Patricks Day temps for now. I just couldn't resist making some fun coins. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a wonderful week.

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my new gold coin. It has shamrocks around the edge. He is a very happy coin wearing socks and shoes. You can find this template in any of my stores listed below.

This is my other new happy gold coin template. It has a shamrock in the middle of it.
You can find both these templates in any of my stores listed below.



No comments:

Post a Comment