Wednesday, December 16, 2015

New Mushroom Tower Template Now in Stores!

How is your mid week going? I hope you are having a great week. We are doing great. We are busy trying to get Christmas goodies baked this week but today my lil man announced we are going to stop so we can make a snowman so I guess we will be making a snowman today! lol! I am trying to get away from Christmas templates and make some others. It is hard since I love Christmas so much. But I decided to make a mushroom tower house.
I have a new mushroom tower template now in my stores. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great day!
Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my new mushroom tower template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

Scrap Seeds
Daisies & Dimples
Digi Style Designs
Berry Applicious

No comments:

Post a Comment