Monday, December 7, 2015

New Elf Template Now in Stores Plus a Freebie Christmas Card

How is your Monday going? I hope you are having a great Monday. We are doing great. I have to tell you I am enjoying the cartooning class I have been taking. This term we are working on people. That is a struggle for me but I am glad to take it. It will help me come out with more people templates. I want to make a cartoon of my lil man.
On another note, I do have a new elf template now in my stores. Plus I also have a limited time Christmas card freebie for you. I hope you like my new template and the Christmas card and I hope you are having a great day!
Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my new elf template. It is an elf trying to move an ornament
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

Expired

You can find this template in my stores below:
Scrap Seeds
Daisies & Dimples
Digi Style Designs
Berry Applicious

No comments:

Post a Comment