Sunday, December 27, 2015

Freebie paper packs

How was your Christmas? We had a great one. Had a wonderful family breakfast on Christmas with my brother and everyone. It was wonderful. Something I looked forward to for a long time. Well, we got stuck from the snowstorm that came on Christmas so we were delayed big time. But now I am home and ready to go again. Playing catch up. lol!
I had a couple packs of paper I wanted to give as a Christmas gift on Christmas day, but since I was not able to get to my computer and the Internet that day I am doing it today! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you like my paper packs.
Hugs Sugarbutt
Expired

Expired

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the gifts. They are beautiful! <3
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous - thank you so much for your generosity :-)
    I wish you health and happiness for 2016.

    Hugz
    IKE in Greece x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!!! I hope 2016 will be a GREAT year for you and your family. :)

    ReplyDelete