Sunday, October 18, 2015

New Christmas and dog templates now in my stores

Happy Sunday! Did you have a great weekend? I hope you had a nice one. It is getting chilly here and I love that. I love this time of year. I love fireplaces, sweaters, hoodies. You name it. lol! Tomorrow the fireplace will be turned back on (it is gas) so I am very excited about that. I can't wait. I have a little space right by the fireplace downstairs where I can curl up on my chair and design or watch tv or just relax. I love this time of year. I love how it smells after it rains. My favorite things are Halloween and Christmas. So I guess you can say I have been focused on those lately. lol! I have some more Christmas ones ready to go and wanted to show you them. I also made a dog template. I couldn't help myself. Decided I was focused too much on the holidays and needed to focus on everyday as well. :)
I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great day!
Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my new dog template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

This is my new Christmas Mouse template. It is a little mouse who is mailing his letter to Santa in a mushroom mailbox.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

This is my new waiting for Santa mouse template. It is a mouse in an elf shoe with his candy cane while waiting for Santa to come.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

You can find these templates in my stores below:
Scrap Seeds:
Daisies & Dimples:
Digi Style Designs:

No comments:

Post a Comment