Wednesday, September 9, 2015

New Halloween Bat & Moon template in my stores

Happy middle of the week! :) I hope you are having a great week. We are doing great. We are watching a show tonight on a station called ID (Investigation & Discovery). It is about a crime about a family who had a daughter die mysteriously. I normally do not like suspense shows like this but I can't stop watching. lol! I guess I got used to watching cartoons and Ninja Turtles so it is weird to watch something else. lol! Do you ever find that you are watching only your childrens shows for so long that you don't even remember any other kinds of shows? lol!
I have a new Halloween Bat & Moon template in my stores. I hope you like my new template and I hope you are having a great day!
Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my new Halloween Bat & Moon template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

You can find this template in my stores below:
Scrap Seeds:
Daisies & Dimples:
Digi Style Designs:
Scraps-N-Pieces:

No comments:

Post a Comment