Saturday, September 5, 2015

New bear template now in stores

How has your Saturday been? I hope you are having a great day. So I have been asked to help be the room mom for my lil mans school this year. I am excited about it. We have to plan a Halloween party. I found some great ideas online but if you have anything you know would be fun for 1st graders for Halloween or Christmas will you please let me know? I would love to have more ideas! I am excited about it.
I have new bear a template in my stores. I hope you like my new template and I hope you are having a great day!
Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my new Aiden Bear template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

You can find this template in my stores below:
Scrap Seeds:
Daisies & Dimples:
Digi Style Designs:
Scraps-N-Pieces:

No comments:

Post a Comment