Saturday, August 15, 2015

New Halloween and Autumn templates now in stores!

If you came here looking for the blog train, it is the post just beneath this one. :)
I hope you are having a great weekend. I said in the post earlier that we had some problems with our little dog this week. She lost an eye because of a fight with another dog. It is so sad. But she is doing better now. Just in pain a little.
I am excited because it is getting close to fall and Halloween. I guess that is obvious because all my templates lately seem to be around both those. lol! I cannot wait until it is sweater season. I love fall. Love... LOVE it! :)
I have new templates in my stores. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great day!
Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my new halloween template. It is a dragon with his trick or treat bucket.

This is my new halloween template. It is a lil ghost with his pumpkin.

This is my new halloween template. It is a bear dressed as a pumpkin & is all ready to trick or treat.

This is my new trick or treating fun template bundle. It has a trick or treat bucket and a candy corn template.

This is my farmers market template bundle. It has a pumpkin, a bell pepper and a ret hot peper template.

You can find these templates in my stores below:
Scrap Seeds:
Daisies & Dimples:
Digi Style Designs:
Scraps-N-Pieces:

No comments:

Post a Comment