Saturday, August 15, 2015

Blog Train - My portion

Sorry I am posting this a little late. Had a hard week. Our lil dog was attacked by another bigger dog and got her entire eye ripped out. She lost her eye. It is so sad. She is ok now but has trouble walking straight right now. Poor lil girl. :(

I am part of a blog train and here is my portion. I am excited to be back in blog trains again. I hope you like this blog train and my portion and I hope you are having a great weekend!

Hugs
Sugarbutt



Expired

Here is the rest of the train stops

  • KapiScrap & Art
  • Sugarbutt Artistic Designs
  • Honeysuckle Lane Designs
  • Marniejo's House of Scraps
  • Monkey's Musings
  • 3 comments:

    1. I'm so sorry to read about your little dog. Just beside my home was a dog very big and it killed numbers of cats and little dogs. I'm happy they moved. It was so scary.
      Thank you for the cute freebie.

      ReplyDelete
    2. So sorry to hear about your furbaby I hope all is well with the little sweety and Thank you for the BT share

      ReplyDelete
    3. I'm so sorry to hear about your poor baby! I pray she gets better soon and I'm sure she will.

      ReplyDelete