Sunday, January 11, 2015

New templates now in my stores plus a blog train

How was your weekend? We had a very interesting one. We went out of town to a small place in ID. There was not wifi there and I asked a couple of the neighbors but they did not have it either. It was like I stepped into the twilight zone. lol! It is nice to be home with my wifi! :) But being without it did help me make some new templates for my stores! :)

But I am sorry about not getting the blog train up Saturday. I did not know I would be stuck without any wifi.

Also Since I have opened up in Scraps N Pieces and I am slowly getting my items in the store I decided to celebrate so I am having a 40% off sale in my stores so come check it out. This will go on until the end of January!

I also have some items that are now being retired. I have them on a special sale going on until the 15th of January. After that they will be retired and the templates no longer for sale anywhere so be sure to check out the great sale for these items retiring. I had to do that because I was getting so many templates that I felt it was just too many. You can find my retiring items at 2 stores right now. I couldn't figure out how to retire them at the others so I just have them on retirement at both Daisies & Dimples here and at Digi Style Designs here.

I hope you like my new template and I hope you are having a great weekend!

Hugs
Sugarbutt



This is my new flamingo template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my new tea time bundle.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my new mouse template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my new mommy and me template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.







And now for the blog train

The Designer's Diner Train is leaving the station. 
We've collected some of the best 'cooks' in Digi Land to whip you up a delicious dinner of goodies. 
You'll find that whetting your appetite with our yummy goodies from our Diner Train will leave you with a warm glow and a hard drive full of wonderful goodies. 
It's a full meal and we offer it to you in love.


Expired




4 comments:

  1. Hello! Thank you for the freebie! I have a question: the preview writes S4O, S4H, but the included TOU says it's PU only. Is it or is it not S4H? Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete