Friday, December 26, 2014

New bunny & sleeping baby bear templates now in my stores

Happy day after Christmas. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Guess what? It snowed? I finally got snow.  I am so happy! So now I am snuggled up doing some design work on my computer sitting close to the fireplace watching the snow. I love watching the snow! :)

I have some new templates now in my stores and wanted to show them to you. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great relaxing Christmas break!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my new sleeping baby bear template
You can find these in any of my stores listed below.

This is my new bunny template
You can find these in any of my stores listed below.

The countdown is on. It's a week left for my stores to be on sale for 50% off. After that I will have to put them back! Come check my stores out to save more than I have ever had on sale before! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment