Sunday, November 30, 2014

New Santa things template bundle now in store (and 50% off sale still going on)

How is your Sunday? I hope you are having a great one. I spent some of today cleaning up after putting out Christmas decorations so I am ready for a break. lol!

I have a new template bundle I put in my stores. I hope you like this and I hope you are having a great day


Remember all my stores are on sale until Monday. This is the largest sale I have ever had. You can save 50% off in my stores (listed below)

Hugs
Sugarbutt

All my stores (listed below) are on sale for 50% off!

This is my Santa's things bundle. It has a candy cane with a speckled snow layer on it and a Santa's boot. 
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

(Remember all my stores will be on sale until Monday! 50% off!!! :)











No comments:

Post a Comment