Thursday, November 27, 2014

New Santa hat template now in stores (sale 50% off still going on) and a 24 hour only cu ok template freebie

How was your day? I hope you had a great one. We had a very nice day! It is nice to relax a bit now but it was so fun! :)

I have a new template in my stores plus I have a cu freebie for you. This is 24 hour template freebie for you. I hope you like my new item and I hope you like my freebie template.

Remember all my stores are on sale until Monday. This is the largest sale I have ever had. You can save 50% off in my stores (listed below)

Hugs
Sugarbutt

All my stores (listed below) are on sale for 50% off!


This is my Santa hat template. 

You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

Remember all my stores will be on sale until Monday! 50% off!!! :)












And now for the freebie.

This has the textures added to the sign for you.

Expired



4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much.. You are so awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more with Celeste!!! You Are AWESOME and this gift ROCKS!!! But, how did you know that I TRIED????? LOLOL Thank you for the HUGE smile-maker and for sharing so much of your hard work and talent with us! Tons of smoochies from Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sweetie. Love it as always. Happy holiday's! <3

    ReplyDelete