Friday, November 28, 2014

New Christmas & lamb templates now in my stores

How was your Friday? Did you go shopping for black Friday? We did not go but I heard it was really busy. If you went, I hope you found great deals!!!

I have some new templates in my store. Also, there is only a couple days left for the largest sale I have ever had. I hope you like my new items and I hope you are having a great weekend!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

All my stores are on sale until end of Monday! You can find links to my stores below.

This is my baby lamb template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my little bear giving himself as a gift template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my little bear dressed up as a shepherd template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


You can find these in any of my stores listed here.












No comments:

Post a Comment