Saturday, November 15, 2014

New Christmas and caroling snowman templates now in my stores

How is your weekend? I hope you are having a great one. It snowed a little here but now melted so I am sad. I hope it snows soon. My lil man and I want to make a snowman. I love the snow. Its so pretty! :)

I have some new templates in my stores. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great weekend! Remember, right now you can find my templates on sale for 40% off. :)

Hugs
Sugarbutt


This is a blog train that will be coming soon. If you would like to join please email here and let Sadrine know you would like to join! All people who join and participate in the December blog train will receive a free gift (template) when the train goes live.

This is my caroling snowman. 
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my Christmas things bundle. It has a bird and a heart (both textured in felt)
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


You can find these in any of my stores listed below.













No comments:

Post a Comment