Monday, October 27, 2014

New penguin & Christmas tree templates in my stores.

Good afternoon? How is your Monday? I hope you are having a great one. We got back from the trip last night. It was so much fun. We were sorta sad to come home. lol! I took some pictures and want to show you. Cool thing is my lil man got to sit in the captains chair. He got to learn about the plane before we left. It was so awesome! I have pictures to show you. I can show those now since they were on my phone. I haven't uploaded the ones from the camera yet.

I made a couple new templates. The penguins were named by my lil man. He is really into naming things right now and did not like me calling them just penguin. lol!

I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great week!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my Phillip penguin.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


This is my Parry penguin template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


This is my Christmas tree template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


No comments:

Post a Comment